All information provided to us is kept fully confidential by our team & used only for the purposes of providing appropriate and suitable beauty therapy & wellness care
Anyone using our services and visiting the property does so entirely at their own risk and neither the owners, their employees, nor their agents will be liable in any way for damages, losses or injuries suffered by anyone, howsoever arising.
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, we require a minimum of 24-hours notice for beauty therapies 1 hour or less and 48-hour notice for therapies over 1 hour, couples massages.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please BOTH email firstname.lastname@example.org and SMS or WhatsApp 0836422916 (Please do not call as we may be busy with a therapy) Please give your full name and the time / date your appointment was booked for.
We are more that willing to cancel or reschedule your appointment if you do so in a reasonable amount of time. Prepaid appointments will be transferred to credit to be used at a later date. Any refunds will be subject to a credit processing fee. Appointments made within 24 hours are automatically subject to cancellation fees. We kindly request the courtesy of giving us the following notice for cancellation or rescheduling:
- More than 24 hours notice for therapies one hour or less, service will be cancelled at no charge.
- More than 48 hours notice for therapies longer than one hour, and couples massage, service will be cancelled at no charge.
- Less than 24 hours notice for therapies one hour or less, 50% of the service price will be charged.
- Less than 48 hours notice for therapies longer than one hour, and couples massage, 50% of the service price will be charged.
- Failure to show without notice within 20 minutes of appointment, 50% of service price will be charged.
- Cancellation of therapies longer than one hour, and couples massages, within 48 hours of the appointment will be a charge of 50% of the scheduled service.
LATE ARRIVALS POLICY
We suggest all clients arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time. This allows time to complete paperwork, and begin on time. Please note that therapists are only permitted to work up to 5 minutes past your scheduled appointment end time. If you are late, your massage time may be shortened in order to comply with our schedule. The full amount for the service is still due.
We have a shower in our therapy room which you are free to use prior to your therapy should you wish to. Please allow a few minutes extra for this. Avoid wearing strong perfumes or cologne.
APPRECIATION / GRATUITY
There is no obligation to do so, but you are free to show your therapist your appreciation with a monetary tip at the completion of your massage. Tips can be added to a credit card payment, or given in cash.
It is your choice to talk to your therapist or remain quiet throughout your session. Your therapist will follow your lead and mirror your decision. There are times that your therapist may need to speak to you to have you reposition, request feedback on pressure, or explain a finding.
Any prepaid therapies that get cancelled by Bloom Beauty after scheduling will be credited to the clients account, to be used at a later date with no expiration.
All therapies are professional, therapeutic massages & treatments. Should a client behave in a manner that violates this professional boundary, the session will be ended and the client will still be required to pay for the session in full; but will be asked to not return.